Sometimes the small moments are the ones that help you get to the weekend. Here are a few that are getting me excited that today is Thursday:
- Getting new orthotics from the Chiropractor in 2 weeks. My flat feet are counting down the days!
- Sleeping until 7 Tuesdays and Thursdays since I have a later start to my work day.
- Planning Thanksgiving dinner ideas. I’ve gotten to the age where I want to cook it, but terrified I’ll burn the whole meal.
- Bat Kid is coming to the city this week. If I’m not responding to text messages or phone calls it’s because I’m trying to get his autograph.
- A company invite to see the furniture that may be in our new office. It’s like walking into an Ikea store but for your new desk layout.
- I’m going to see Radiolab this weekend in Oakland! I’ve just gotten into listening to their podcasts & radio show in the last couple of months and I always tell Jon the stories that I hear. I can’t wait to see it live!
Happy Thursday Friends! What’s getting you excited that tomorrow is Friday?